Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center Grand Rounds
The National Hispanic Medical Association: Educational Paths to Success
Elena V. Rios, MD, MSPH, MACP President & CEO, National Hispanic Medical Association President, National Hispanic Health Foundation
Wednesday, November 2nd, 2022
In-Person: BLSB Room 101
Thomas Jefferson University
233 South 10th St. Philadelphia, PA 19107
SKCC Grand Rounds Overall Program Goals and Objectives:
• Describe state-of-the-art therapeutic approaches to brain tumors, breast cancer, gastrointestinal cancer, genitourinary cancer, gynecologic cancer, head and neck cancer, hematologic cancer, pancreatic cancer, thoracic cancer, and other cancers
• Describe new therapeutic agents and targets
• Review disparities in cancer care
• Assess clinical situations in light of new and emerging therapeutic practices to improve patient care and utilize patient outcomes data to evaluate current practices, translate research and other sources of new information into patient care practices
• Improve communications between members of the multidisciplinary team involved in the care of patients with cancer
The Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Sidney Kimmel Medical College designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.